Terms and Conditions of use for C SIDE App
1.1. By downloading and installing the Application (as defined below), you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and condition of use (“Appterms”) without qualification. Please review them carefully before downloading and installation.
2. DEFINITIONS AND USE
2.1 The “Application” or “App” shall mean the software and mobile eWallet provided/created by Coastes Pte Ltd to enable you to view, order and pay for food, beverages and other related goods and services at all C SIDE outlets in Sentosa, Singapore. It is non-transfereable and is not to be shared with any third party.
2.1 The App may be used by us for any purpose as we may determine from time to time. For example, the awarding of ad-hoc prizes, giveaways, reward points, and communicating C SIDE marketing or promotional information to you. Access to certain social media tools may also be made available to you.
In these Appterms, Coastes Pte Ltd may interchangebly be referred to as “we” or “us”.
3. DATA PROTECTION
4. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND LICENCE
4.1. All trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights of any kind or nature in the Application together with the underlying software code are owned either directly by us or by our licensors.
5. CONDITIONS OF USE
5.1. The Application is currently made available to you free of charge. We reserve the right to amend, modify, withdraw or terminate the Application, at any time without having to provide any reason.
5.2. We may, at our sole discretion, award you a signup reward (free of charge) for use with the Application when you download the Application. Likewise, depending on when you download the Application and provided you are above 18 years of age, you may be eligible to be entered into ongoing promotional lucky draw events which we hold from time to time. If so, the signup reward or entry to a lucky draw will only be awarded to the first account registered using a particular phone or handheld device for the first time. The Application will permit multiple account registrations from a particular phone or handheld device but only the first account registered using that phone or handheld device will be awarded the signup reward or be entered into the lucky draw.
5.3. All food and drinks pictures viewed through the App are for illustration purposes only. We reserve the right to change the presentation and/or quantities and/or items sold at any time and from time to time at our sole discretion. No alcoholic beverages will be sold to or may be consumed at our premises by anyone under eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under under eighteen (18) years of age, your free signup reward will be a non-alcoholic drink. Free signup rewards which are consumable in nature must be consumed at the premises of one of our outlets.
5.4 Upon successful registration, you may receive notification of having been awarded a free one-off signup reward which is valid for use within one (1) month from registration. If you are entered into a lucky draw, you will also be notified of this. Lucky draw winners will informed within 14 days of the draw taking place. All signup rewards and lucky draw prizes cannot be exchanged in kind or for cash, and all applicable conditions (for example, usage or travel dates) imposed by us or the sponsor or provider of the prize are non-negotiable. Lucky draw prizes will be awarded to winners on such terms and conditions as we may stipulate from time to time, including but not limited to the right for us to require prize winners to participate in publicity and promotional events/materials organised by us.
5.5 All payments made must be in Singapore dollars and once a transaction is approved and effected, it cannot be reversed or refunded, whether in whole or in part, without our agreement which may be granted or withheld in our sole discretion.
5.6. You acknowledge and accept that the terms of agreement with your respective mobile network provider (‘Mobile Provider’) will continue to apply when using the Application. As a result, you may be charged by the Mobile Provider for access to network connection services and/or for data usage incurred, or any other third party charges that may arise. You will have to pay for all such charges that arise.
5.7 We may at any time assign or transfer all our rights, obligations and liabilities under this Application to a third party by written notice to you.
5.8 We will not be responsible or liable in any way whatsoever for any use of this App, payments made using your mobile eWallet or for redemptions using reward points which are not authorised by you as long as any such transaction is conducted or made using your handheld mobile device, user name or password. You are solely responsible and bear all risk for the security and confidentiality of your handheld mobile device, user name and password.
6. REWARD POINTS
6.1 Subject to our prevailing policies, we may award you with reward points for using this App. Generally, the more you use this App and the higher your “spend”, the more reward points you will earn. These reward points may then be redeemed for future purchases.
6.2 All reward points will only be valid for a period of 18 months and will automatically expire (without advance warning or notification) if not used beforehand.
6.3 Reward points may be redeemed for future purchases in accordance with our prevailing policies for redemption (which will be made available and can be viewed via the App), and these policies are subject to change from time to time without prior notice.
6.4 Reward points are non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
6.5 Reward points will not be awarded for redemption purchases using existing reward points.
6.6 Redemption purchases can be made using just reward points or a combination of cash/mobile wallet payment and reward points.
7.1. This Application is available to handheld mobile devices running Apple iOS and Android OS Operating Systems. We will use reasonable efforts to make the Application available at all times. However you acknowledge the Application is provided over the internet and mobile networks and so the quality and availability of the Application may be affected by factors outside our control.
7.2. We, our related companies, service providers and/or sub-contractors do not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for the unavailability of the Application, or any difficulty or inability to download or access content or any other communication system failure at any time.
8. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
8.1. In order to use the Application, you are required to have a compatible mobile telephone or handheld device, internet access, and such minimum software specifications as we may specify from time to time.
8.2. The current version of the Application software may be upgraded by us at any time and from time to time without prior notice to add support for new functions and services, or for any other reason we deem expedient or appropriate.
8.3 You may be required to update the version of software used for operating this Application from time to time.
9.1. We may terminate use of the Application at any time by giving notice of termination to you where practicable; and where the provision of notice is not practicable or possible, then without having to provide notice at all.
9.2 If the use of this Application is terminated, we will provide you with information on how to utilise your unused credits and reward points within a stipulated time after termination, or at our sole discretion, how unused credits will be refunded to you.
If we agree or decide to make a refund to you, we shall effect the refund to your eWallet account.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
11.1. In no event and under no circumstances will we or any of our service providers or sub-contractors be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of your downloading, use of, access to or inability to use the Application, or our termination of the Application, including loss of profit or the like, whether or not in the contemplation of the parties or otherwise, and whether such claim is based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise.
11.2. We shall not be liable to you for any damage, corruption or alteration to your equipment including but not limited to computer equipment, handheld device or mobile telephones as a result of downloading, installation or use of the Application.
11.3 Subject always to Conditions 10.1 and 10.2, if we are found to be liable to you in any way, it is hereby pre-agreed that our maximum liability to you under any circumstance whatsoever will be for the dollar value of the transaction leading to our liability.
11.4. Nothing in these Appterms however shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on our part or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Any notices from either us to you, or from you to us, may be communicated via this Application or by email, and all such notices will be deemed to have been delivered and received within one (1) day of dispatch/sending.
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we hereby disclaim all implied terms and warranties with regard to the Application and these Appterms. The Application and software are strictly provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis at all times without any warranties of any kind.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
These Appterms are governed by Singapore law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Appterms shall be resolved under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore.
Aside from the registered user of this Application and Coastes Pte Ltd, no party will derive any rights or may enforce any of these terms and condition by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 or otherwise.
15. AMENDMENT OF APPTERMS
1. We will be responsible for all personal data collected from users of this Application. All personal data collected will be used and processed lawfully while in our possession or custody.
2. Personal data collected will not be used for a purpose not covered by these Terms and Conditions unless we obtain your consent. We are the sole owner of the personally identifiable information collected on this Application. We collect personally identifiable information for the sole purpose of registering a user for our Application, to communicate with and to send promotional and special offers including discounts, to users.
3. By downloading this Application, you are consenting or will be deemed to have consented to an on-going relationship with us without the need for us to check with the DNC or Do Not Call Registry, unless you choose to opt out or withdraw your consent under the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. If you no longer want us to use your personal data, or no longer wish to receive any communications from us, you may notify us at any time by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
4. We do not collect sensitive information from our users. Except for our holding, subsidiary and related corporations, we assure all users that all personal information collected will not be disclosed to 3rd parties without their consent.
5. Except for our holding, subsidiary and related corporations, we will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally identifiable information to 3rd parties. Users may be sent emails and/or push messages/notifications on special promotions we hold and for other communication purposes. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, you may opt-out of receiving these communications using the settings option located within the Application itself.
6. We do not keep personal data for longer than is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected.
7. We have guidelines and procedures to govern the destruction of personal data that are no longer required.
8. We do use tracking technologies to collect information from users of our Application strictly for the purposes of providing users with promotional offers and for communication purposes. This information is aggregated for the purposes of marketing, and is not utilised on a personal user level. This information is not shared with any external 3rd party.
9. We will not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories, customer lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable user level information collected.
10. Reasonable safeguards are in place to protect personal data against unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage.
11. Only personnel who are employees of our holding, subsidiary and related corporations or who are authorised by us shall have access to information on our systems.
Individual Access and Correction
12. We allow our users the right to access their personal information. Users can access their personal information by using their respective username and password to gain access to their personal information, which is resident in their personal profile.
13. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or remove your personal data at the member information page or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time.
15. This Application may contain links to other websites from time to time. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites.